Wednesday, May 30, 2012

First Day of Summer Vacation

...with the kids - gah! They are already at each other's throats and I'm ready to ship them off to daycare and start working at a coffee shop - anything to justify sending them somewhere.

Twelve weeks to go until school starts...

I wanted to start this blog so that I can have a place to vent my frustrations, without sucking the lifeblood from my husband, children, and friends. A place to document all the little niggly things that happen day-to-day. The things that start out, "Don't you just hate it when (fill in the blank)?"

I'm a much more humane human when I can get it out in a vent and then move on, you know? I've never been one of these people that saves up all the bombs and then goes on an out-of-nowhere "bombing run" - this is one great thing about aging. Well, I guess in my 20's I was one of those people, but as I get older, I don't really care what people think, so I let it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment